front

“And I am a war of flesh and heart that’s left undone”/”Between the person that I was and have become”/ 

It's been 3 months,

Hi :)

S u m m e r holidays make a list of to-dos a must have. Here's mine & the ones I've completed so far. I will continue to cross them out when I've completed them & update regularly on my progress :)



  • Go to a country I've never been to
  • Read The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson (Tq, D)
  • Ride a rollercoaster 
  • Make homemade pizza
  • Catch fireworks with someone special
  • Learn 10 dance routines (8/10)
  • Make sushi
  • Go to a beach
  • Read a book by the pool
  • Watch a movie with my entire family
  • Watch a SEA games event live  (P.S. Good Job Timmy!)
  • Make homemade popsicles
  • Go hiking
  • Watch the sun rise
  • Relearn an old skill (in this case brush up on my third language)
  • Cook a meal for my entire family
  • Organise my room
  • Spend an entire afternoon doing nothing
  • Go swimming
  • Go to a museum
  • Make a video 
  • Sell some of my clothes / Clear my wardrobe

So this is basically it. Simple things, many simple things. So simple that I often forget how much joy they bring and don't do them at all. Also it's important that I complete most of the things on the list so that I can work hard unabated next semester.

Hopefully, you decide to create a similar list too :)

Anyway many have been asking why I privatised my blog, and for such a long while too. It was largely because I didn't like my previous layout & I don't need you to say it but I was aware that the quality of my posts were, comparatively, dismal. Mostly because I perceived it as a perfunctory courtesy more than anything else. Shutting it down permanently was a legitimate consideration for awhile but it did feel different - like a bad different - so I decided against it.

Also I took down all of my previous blog posts because the formatting and fonts went crazy after I changed the layout of my blog. It's alright, it's not like you missed much.

:)